Sunday, August 26, 2012

Treasury Thanks

Welcome to another edition of my Treasury Thanks! Each week I like to thank my treasury curators from the past week by featuring their treasuries as well as an item from their shop. Please help me in thanking them by clicking on their treasuries and checking out their shops :)

MsGosh featured my Friends Word Album in her Sunday Best Bargains Treasury! MsGosh is a buyer only account with awesome taste! Check out her favorites and you'll see what I mean :)

Kate of kskalozubova featured my Custom Wall Word in her Just Words! August #7 Treasury! I just love Kate's Spring Emotion Earrings!

Margaret of SplendidLittleStars featured my Custom Destination Album in her I Love Summer! Treasury! Margaret is currently on vacation, but she sells awesome hand died creations like the shirt pictured above.

Linda of lindab142 featured my Personalized Wine Bottle Stopper in her Red Hot Blogging Business Artisans Treasury! Linda's Wire Wrapped Ring would go great in this treasury as well!

Beyza of AnatoliaDreams featured my Double Heart Guest Book in her Fall Fashion Treasury! Beyza makes THE cutest baby shoes! Just look at these adorable Cars Baby Booties!

Yanxia of misluo featured my Woodland Baby Shower Guest Book in her The silence of Autumn Treasury! Yanxia's Simple Circle Rustic Earrings would be perfect for Autumn, or any time of year!

Beth of BSoriginals featured my Friends Word Album in her clever Crack the Code Treasury! And speaking of clever, check out this Camping Potholder from Beth's shop! Too cute!

Judy of JNOriginals featured my Woodland Baby Shower Guest Book in her Brown Bounty Treasury! Judy's Coffee Cup Cozy would fit perfectly in this treasury!

  Thank you again to each curator! You made my week :)

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations Edi on the Treasury features! The spring earrings are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the treasuries! Love the items you featured from each store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty Treasuries. Thanks for showing my ring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great week of treasuries and features! Love those baby booties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those Cars shoes are about the cutest thing ever. Congrats on all of the great features!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on all your features! What a great collection of cool treasuries.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on all your features! Thank you for showing my ring:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on being in all those lovely treasuries! Great features, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great to be in so many treasuries and a nice way to say thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! That's a lot of treasury features. The curators have great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice features! Those Cars baby booties are soooo cute. ^.^

    ♥ aquariann
    Featured Treasury: Fall is in the air

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...