Thursday, June 19, 2008

Beauty All Around Us!

It is so great to finally have nice weather here in Iowa for a few days. With all the rain and storms we've been having, it has made me realize how much I love getting outside in the beautiful weather. On my jog this morning, I started to look around and notice all the beauty right in front of me. Everywhere I looked there were beautiful flowers. I also saw some pretty wild cats and a deer. Nature is so great! And the jog alone is just so peaceful in the country :)

After I got back from my jog, I knew I wanted to get some pictures of the pretty flowers I had seen. I decided to get a little more exercise and take my dog for a walk to see the flowers. I thought I'd share them with you as well :)



These may just be weeds to some, but this quote came to my mind the whole time I was out today: "May all your weeds be wildflowers!" So next time you have the opportunity to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather, take time to notice all the wonderful things around you...and don't forget to grab that camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...