Thursday, June 26, 2008

Cute Cards

First off, I would like to wish my brother, Jim, a BIG happy birthday. Today is his 30th!!! Tonight we are going to his house for supper to celebrate the special occasion :) I thought I would show you all the card I'm giving him. He's a big fisherman, so I thought I'd play that up.



Then, after we get done there, we also have a couples' shower for a great friend of mine. She will be here from Colorado, so it will be so great to see her :) I also made a cute little card for her and her fiance as well that I thought I would share.




So, Jesse and I have a pretty eventful evening to look forward to. Good time with family and friends...it doesn't get any better than that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...