Sunday, June 1, 2008

School's Out For Summer!!!! Crafting-Here I Come :)

I finished up my final yesterday for my fourth MBA class!! It wasn't too bad, but I'm sure glad to be done. Now I'm taking a break for the summer. These classes just get harder and harder! I think I deserve a break...and now I'll have more time to my crafting :) Life really does get busy, doesn't it! With working full time, taking classes and running my Etsy shop, that doesn't leave much time for other things in life...like good old fashioned relaxing! But now that classes are done, I'm going to take some of that time and relax. I love to go canoeing, jog outside in the warm sun, play with my dog, and just hangout in the shed with my boyfriend :) It really is a good feeling to not have one more thing on my plate right now! I have SO many ideas I'd like to start on and now that I'll have more time, I might actually get them done :) So here's to enjoying the warm weather, more crafting, and more relaxing! Now get out there and enjoy life :)

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had the summers off! I can never get caught up with anything.
    Happy crafting!! I envy you:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...