Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Is Underway :)

We had our first Christmas celebration yesterday with my mom's side of the family. This get-together was extra special because we haven't had one in several years. My grandparents are snowbirds and haven't been home for Christmas in a while. With my grandpa turning 86 in February, we wanted to make sure we got the family together at least one more time :) This was by far the largest get-together we've ever had. Our family has grown so much over the years that it was great to have such a full house :) Here is the newest addition to our family :) Isn't he CUTE! This is my great-nephew Hayden. With my parents living in Michigan, this was the first chance they've had to see him. I love that I got a shot of my dad smiling with him :) (I'll have to do a little Photshopping to remove Mom's arm!) He was the most well-behaved baby all day and didn't make a peep! And look at those big eyes :) I love that our family was able to get together and have a nice meal and just sit and talk and be together :) Grandpa said we better enjoy it now because if we expect him to stay in this 20 below degree weather next year...we're nuts! He's really missing his 70 degree weather in Arizona right now! I'm glad he's toughing it out for his family :)

9 comments:

  1. Hayden is adorable. We need a "Baby Jesus" for our Christmas Pageant, could I borrow him for Christmas Eve?

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww...I like redheads!

    And what a blessing for you and your family. So lucky!

    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's adorable!!!

    Christmas time is so much fun when there are children :)

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's absolutely adorable! I love him and the joy he so clearly brings to your parents as well as the entire family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable! Looks like you had a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, I was recently "tagged" by a fellow Etsy blogger and I wanted to invite you to play. I turned mine into a holiday game that I thought you might enjoy...stop by www.creativenachos.com to see.

    Happy Holidays to you! I love playing here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hayden is adorable!

    Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous baby!

    BTW - I have bestowed upon you the Spreader of Love award! I see love throughout your blog posts and your creations! Go to below link on my blog for details! Happy New Year

    http://uniquecommodities.blogspot.com/2008/12/spreader-of-love-award-bestowed-upon-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds and looks like you had a lovely Christmas.

    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...