Sunday, December 14, 2008

Last Minute Gift Idea :)

I'm sure there are a few of you still looking for that great last minute gift for your family :) I thought I would let you know that there is still time to purchase one of these great albums and receive it by Christmas!!! I ship all of my US items Priority Mail so shipping times are fast :)
I have two of each style (bright and muted colors) available.
These Family Word Albums make great gifts for anyone in your family and they will be so grateful you gave them a gift they can cherish forever :)

4 comments:

  1. I loooooove this!!! You better Woooooork! lol. Oh and thanks for commenting on my blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness, I LOVE the album. Empty nester now, this year we will not have pix but I hope you've sold it or will soon. Its great!!!

    Merry Christmas

    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. great looking albums - and what can be more traditional than family photographs!
    ♪♫♫Wishing you a Happy Holidays♫♫♪

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...