Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Girl Loves Pink

Okay, like I really had to tell you that, right :) By now I'm sure you know I'm in love with pink! It all started when I turned 21 and Jesse's aunt bought me a pink tank top. I owned nothing pink at the time and needed to buy a shirt to go with the tank top. I bought my first pink top and never looked back!!! And I've loved pink ever since :)
The other day I went to the eye doctor to get a new pair of glasses. My other pair was stolen last year along with my purse and I hadn't replaced them yet. I normally wear contacts, but it's nice to have glasses as a backup. I went in knowing that I wanted something similar to what I had before: small, tortoise shell rim, very basic. The nurse asked if I'd like something fun. I said no, and told her what I was looking for. After trying on several pair and narrowing it down I thought I had found the ones I wanted. While the nurse was taking a phone call, I continued to look around...and there they were! Pink rimmed glasses. I tried them on more as a joke at first, but once I tried them on...I knew they were so ME!
If they were something I wore everyday, I would have chosen something more practical. But hey, a girl's gotta live, right :) What do you think?

8 comments:

  1. Wow!!! You're so pretty with Glasses especially they're PINK!!!! :D

    You remind me to change my glasses' lens too.. I lost the glasses last year and made new one while I was sick and I saw everything blur so I thought I must make a new one. But after I was fine my eye sight was back and the lens with the glasses are over my real eye sight. Still don't have time to change them and totally forgot.. you remind me with this post coz your glasses are look like my old one.. but mine was purple.. Oh.. I miss my old glasses..

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cute. I wish I had your guts. I once tried a different style for my glasses thinking I would try the "cool" look. There is nothing cool about me in those glasses! I felt like I was trying to hard or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those glasses look so good on you! In high school I had light pink glasses but ever since they've been the dark, boring browns. I really like your pink ones though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're very cute, and the shape is perfect for your face. :) I'm trying to find new frames right now (have to get bifocals :P ), but I do love my cat's eyes frames.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they're Fabulous, Dahlink, simply FABULOUS. Seriously, they're great! I went out on a color limb with mine, too, and got red ones, and love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those glasses & they look great on you! I love being bold - I'd wear those out all the time! My glasses now are rimless but I only wear them for close-up work, so I never paid much attention to getting anything very stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so fun! Parts of the side pieces of my glasses are pink. The frames are metal but with a tinge of pink. (I have to wear mine all the time because I can no longer wear contacts.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. they look great! and why go practical even if you wore them everyday? fun is, well, more fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...