Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Pretty Perfect Weekend

This summer seemed to fly by! It was so busy with things going on almost every weekend! I am usually a summer girl, but this year...I'm ready for fall :) I'm ready for things to calm down, to stay home more, to just relax a bit and catch my breath!
This past weekend was the perfect way to get fall started :) I scrapbooked all day Friday and didn't even leave the house until later that evening when we took Harley for a ride to get a few groceries to cook supper. We ate supper on the couch and fell asleep watching a movie.
Yesterday was much of the same. It may be the perfect example of my ideal day: I took a long, hot bath while I enjoyed my coffee and toast. I scrapbooked all day long :) I got a hair cut (and didn't even have to leave the house to do it!). Talked to my mom on the phone. Then Jesse and I went out for supper just the two of us :) Yup...pretty perfect to me!
And today we don't really have too many plans either. Most likely we'll stay around the house again. Sundays are a short day when you work night shift, so it sounds like another good day to relax :)
Hope you have a relaxing Sunday too!

6 comments:

  1. I'm with you- I'm totally ready for fall, and we're having our first "real" day of it here. Sounds like you had a lovely weekend- enjoy your Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect weekend to me too! I love weekends spent with no agenda and just relaxing days at home. Hope your Sunday is just as relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds great....wish I could get my hair done at home :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. great that the three of you had time together. I can't wait till my household calms down... or is it just me.... A bath in the morning - sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. The weekend of my dreams. aaaaaaaaaah. One of these days...although I have to admit, being at the Parker Ladies' Reunion was awesome, too. I'm just SO ready to be home for a few days.

    I'm glad you let me share your pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That sounds like a perfect weekend to me! comfy and cozy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...