Sunday, May 10, 2009

Graduation Album...Done!

Wow...it's really done! I got the graduation album done...and even with a week to spare :)
If you remember my previous post, this is what I started with:
And here it is all done!!!
It is a combination of newspaper articles and photos. She wanted the newspaper pages to remain simple so they could easily be read. I then did a section opener for each sport or activity. It is a nice mix of simple and fun :) I know she's gonna love it!!!
Now I'm off to finish yet another graduation project! One week and counting...I'm gonna be a busy girl!!!

5 comments:

  1. You work is fantastic. You certainly have a great sense of creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turned out great! You just created memories to last a lifetime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's great! Wow that's a lot of work!!! I still have a couple of pre-k books to do, I have bags full of stuff to go through, the prospect is daunting to stay the least!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice and you go girl! You do EXCELLENT work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...