Saturday, May 16, 2009

Retail Therapy :)

Everybody needs a little retail therapy from time to time, right? I'm actually not a huge shopaholic. In fact I'm more like a guy when it comes to shopping...get in, get what you need, and get out! That is, of course, except when I'm shopping for crafting supplies :)
Wednesday I was lucky enough to get a day free and do some shopping! I really lucked out because I got to take one of my best girlfriends with me :) We had so much fun chatting on the way to the mall, shopping, eating lunch, and chatting the whole way home too :)
I found tons of cool flip flops I'm just dying to make into albums. Here's a portion of what I bought (oh yeah, there are more!):
I love these Just Married and Wedding Ring flip flops! More guest books maybe? Or a super cute wedding album!
And these two just scream summer to me! They'll probably be the first I get started on! And I love the colors...two of my faves in fact :)
And we had to do a little clothes shopping. You just can't beat $3 and $4 tank tops! Yup...I'm a bargain shopper! Big Time :)
I'm hoping we get to do this a few more times this summer. A girl's gotta get out from time to time, right :) Happy shopping and happy crafting to you all!

9 comments:

  1. Cute flip flops! I bet you turn them into adorable albums!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For someone who doesn't like to shop-you did find time to catch some great ideas and items - love all the flip flops!
    As someone who is a shopaholic - I will gladly do any shopping for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun!
    Retail therapy craft style :)
    makes it easier to spend when you know you are creating something from it...so it's like double therapy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy crafting! Shopping can be fun when you find such good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like lots of fun! I love the wedding ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow you make scrapbooks out of flip flops...that's sooo creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your new buys! I cant wait to see what you make with the flip flops and enjoy chilling in your new tanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just enjoying the heck out of your 1st (?) flip flop album, and now looking forward to your new creations! You are SO talented!

    And YUP, a girl does have to get out once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...