Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Featured EtsyBlogger: CREATEaTHOUGHT

I would first like to congratulate CREATEaTHOUGHT on being this month's Featured EtsyBlogger! Yay! I would also like to show you my favorite things from her shop :) I absolutely love the journals she makes! There are so many different styles and many of them are upcycled too! Here's my fave: Another favorite of mine is this pair of Pet and Dog Buttons! Big surprise I'd love these right :) I love fun jewelry...stuff that starts a conversation. CREATEaTHOUGHT has so many great conversation piece rings in her shop...and here's my fave: You should really stop by and take a look at her adorable shop and wonderful item! And while you're out browsing...check out her blog as well :)

7 comments:

  1. Yes, she does make adorable creations.

    If you remember, let me know how the hanging tomato plant works, I am interested in one if they work.

    Unfortunately, I read A LOT of negative things about the company that I bought my seeded pots from. So far only two of the 12 have sprouts....fingers crossed.

    x0

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has such cute things and wonderful variety! I like those buttons too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Off to check out her blog and shop. What you've shown looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a creative mind and a wonderful shop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm having so much fun seeing what everyone picks to featured from her shop :) Great feature!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the feature, and if there is anything you want you get a special etsybloggers discount!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...