Friday, May 8, 2009

A Custom Album for Everyone :)

I realized the other day that I hadn't posted any of my most recent Custom Albums...shame on me. I've notice recently that these Custom Albums can be for anyone you can think of :)
The bride and groom:
The graduates:
A loved one that has passed away:
And new color combos are popping up as well:
I have 5 more in the works right now! You can get your own Custom Album in my Etsy Shop today :) Who would you like to give one to...the possibilities are endless!

6 comments:

  1. All so different, creative, unique and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your albums are fabulous! I know someone with one of the names here, so I will send this link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ABSOLUTELY LOVE your work! How long does it take you to do one of these?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoy seeing your creativity! The colors are worked together so well. Talented young lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl! I agree with all of ^^them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...