Monday, May 11, 2009

Weekly Feature

Celebrate your love for Disney and Mickey Mouse with this adorable Mickey Mouse Flip Flop Album!
Isn't this the cutest scrapbook you've ever seen!!! That's right! It's a scrapbook made out of a real pair of (new) flip flops!
This album is such a great, unique way to showcase special photos.Have you been to Disneyland or Disney World lately? Or are you just a huge fan of Mickey Mouse like I am? This album is decorated and waiting for your pictures :)
The album is made using one pair of Mickey Mouse flip flops. There are 12 pages (five double sided/two single sided). Pages are hand cut out of chipboard and covered with patterned paper. There are 1-2 photo mats per page for you to place your photos. Each page is decorated with Mickey and Friends embellishments.

7 comments:

  1. totally adorable! Bet will be a huge seller!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's so cute! If I go to Disneyland (or know anyone who does go) I'll remember you. A Favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that is adorable! Now I just need to get to Florida :) Wanted to let you know I got the Happy Birthday card that I won from you last month and I was not disappointed! I love it, and it is such great quality! I will keep your shop in mind when I need that special card-

    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...