Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Feliz Cinco de Mayo!

Every year when Cinco de Mayo rolls around, it sends my mind back to my trip to Mexico :)
In 2000 a group of students took a trip to Merida and lived with families! We then got to spend a day in Acumal and enjoy the beach :) We got to see so much and learn so much while we were there! I took hundreds of pictures and scrapbooked tons of layouts...I probably should have just done a mini album for the trip!
In honor of Cinco de Mayo, I thought I'd share a couple of my layouts with you :)
Now keep in mind that I made these back in 2000. You can definitely see how far my scrapbooking has come in those 9 years!
It's always fun to look back on those old layouts. It doesn't really matter how corny they look with stickers just stuck all over the page and writing all over the place. What matters are the memories...that's what scrapbooking is all about after all :) Enjoy the layouts!

5 comments:

  1. What a fun way to remember your trip to Mexico!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are fabulous...great memories and a perfect way to keep them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right. It is the memories that are important. That is why I love scrapbooking so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pages! Looks like fun!
    Is that money glued down, or in a bag?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...