Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Features-Be Grateful

I know I posted earlier this week that things are kind of crazy around here and that I was feeling a little down because I decided to cancel all of my fall craft shows. But that attitude didn't last long! I am the type of person who really tries to look at the positive...find the good in the bad :)
This week's Friday Features are all about being grateful! I am a very lucky girl and sometimes I need to take the time to remember that! Here are just a few things I am grateful for right now given recent crazy events:
  • I might be working lots of overtime at a job that I'm not really in love with...BUT...I am very grateful to have a job and that I am able to pay my bills. We are using the overtime money to redo our bathroom :)
  • I totalled my car last week! BUT...the very same day a 17 yr. old girl from my town was killed in a car wreck! I am VERY grateful to have walked away from my incident with no injuries! I can always get another car.
  • We have taken on some extra responsibilities taking care of our friend's house while he is in the rehab center and his wife is staying with him. These extra things take time...BUT...I am grateful that we have friends we care so much about. And know that they would do the same for us. They are more like family than friends :)

i will be grateful for this day

by vol25

Blessed and Grateful T-Shirt Size Medium

by way2serious

GRATEFUL- Sterling Silver Hand Stamped Charm Pendant

by bellawish

GRATEFUL Banner/Garland

by makentake

What are you grateful for today?

3 comments:

  1. I hope things work out well for your friends soon! :)

    Thank you for including me in this grouping... I am greatful! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I love your attitude and I understand. My husband has been out of work for a year and a half now and I am so grateful that the Lord has blessed us so much that we have been ok so far. I want to thank you for including my banner on your blog today. My business is one of the many blessings that has helped us to survive. One of my favorite scriptures is Psalms 118:24: This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. On those days when I am struggling this is the verse I turn to. It is always best to be grateful - and we have so much to be grateful for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all certainly things to be grateful for! I'm grateful that I have a job in this economy and can work from home and afford for my husband to go to school. I'm also grateful to know such wonderful Etsians like you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...