Monday, July 19, 2010

Using Scrapbooks for Education

Have I mentioned how much I love to do custom work! Each new album brings so many new ideas with it!
One of my latest Custom Albums is a pocket album for a teacher. Each year her class does a project on the 50 states and each student has a state to report on. The students can each write on a tag and place it in the pocket and all of the information will be in one place. What a cool idea!!!
Of course now my brain is working overtime thinking of all the cool educational ideas I can use my scrapbooks for!!! I've thought about adding flash card books to help children learn their numbers, letters, shapes, etc. This book brought me back to this idea!

4 comments:

  1. very cute! Enjoying the states and writing their names is a great way of remembering them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome idea. I cannot wait to see what you come up with especially since my daughter is now in speech--I feel like I am forever trying to look for different ways to work on her letters and vocabulary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! Kids would love learning with your albums so I hope you can add more educational items too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...