Monday, June 15, 2009

Weekly Feature

I'm pretty excited about this week's feature :) I just listed it in my shop last night! I have made two of these Custom Wedding Flip Flop Guestbooks and decided they needed to be added to my shop as a permanent item :) And you blog readers get to see them here today! Want a guest book that everyone will talk about? Want a memorable keepsake from your special day that you can leave out all year round? Then my Custom Flip Flop Guestbooks are just what you're looking for! This guestbook is made from a real pair of new flip flops and reads Just & Married on the inside (bottom) of the flip flops.Choose from either black or white. And choose any colors for the inside of the album to be decorated with! This listing is for 26 pages. The front page is a great place for the bride and groom's names, wedding date, etc. Any information you would like included. There are 50 lined mats where guests can either leave a short message or over 500 people can sign their names. However you would like the book used. The pages are made of chipboard and are covered on both sides with patterned paper. Additional pages can be added for a fee...convo for more info. Please allow 2-3 weeks for the album to arrive. Need a rush order...please convo first :) So if you have a wedding coming up and would like a unique guestbook...look no further :)

8 comments:

  1. wow, those are cute, you have the cleverest ideas!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are awesome! I agree with Becky - your ideas rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had those for my wedding! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so fabulous and so unique..just like the rest of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are going to have a TON of summe sales! Way to go lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! I could have used those Just Married ones this weekend for a friend's wedding. You are so creative!

    erika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...