Tuesday, November 23, 2010

For The Boys

Yesterday was all about the girls and today is dedicated to the albums I've been working on for boys!
Alexander's album was made to match his nursery. I was given the name of the paint for the room and asked to match the papers. It's fun going on a hunt for the perfect paper and embellishments for each album!
Trysten's nursery is decorated in Tonka Trucks and I was asked to make his album to match this theme. What fun! The primary colors worked well with all the colors of the trucks!
Okay, this Grandma album obviously isn't for a boy, but it is for the Grandma of a little boy :) This grandma loves to play outside with her grandson and take him fishing. Together with my customer, we decided on a hunter green and brown color combo and lots of fishing embellishments. What a lucky grandma :)
And I can't wait to show you Samuel's album that I'm working on right now! Stay tuned for a post about it soon!

3 comments:

  1. As always, Edi, your work is gorgeous! I hope that all of the album recipients love them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so wonderful that you can personalize albums even down to matching the paint color in a room! Fabulous work Edi!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...