Thursday, November 18, 2010

Gifts for Baby

Everyone loves to give a unique and special gift to a new baby and parents. I love giving my albums as gifts as I know no one else will give one too :) I recently relisted these Baby's First Year Calendar Albums with new photos! They give the new parents space to write about baby's firsts and a layout for each month of the baby's first year. There is also an intro page and a growth chart to complete the albums.
Scrapbook Photo Album Calendar - Baby Boy's First Year
(Update...this album sold before I got my blog posted...YAY! I hope to make more soon!)
I also offer 4x6 Baby Photo Albums for the busy mom who wants a special gift that she can quickly add her photos to. And my Custom Baby Name Albums are the most personalized gift you can give :) Make Mommy and Daddy happy with a gift the new baby can cherish for years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...