Monday, March 9, 2009

Celebrate in Style...Custom Birthday Albums!!!

I've got birthdays on the brain :) Two of my friends and I just finalized plans for our birthday party in less than a month!!! I don't know about you, but every birthday is special to me...and deserves a party :) I'm not having what some would call a special birthday (16, 21, 30, 40, etc.) but it's special to me and that's all that matters, right?
So in honor of birthdays on the brain...I've added Custom Birthday Word Albums to my Etsy Shop!!! This way any birthday can be special for you too! They make the best gifts too ya know :)
Need ideas for albums:
*SWEET16
*THEBIG40
*Or in my case HAPPY26!
Go ahead...celebrate all your birthdays! You deserve it :)

4 comments:

  1. All of these are gorgeous! I hope you sell lots of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome!
    Can't think of a 26th theme...but hope the party rocks! Will we get to see pics ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO cool! I've always wanted to make one of those!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...