Saturday, August 14, 2010

A Great Weekend

Things started off a little crazy this weekend, but that didn't stop me from having a great weekend :)
Things started off GREAT with me not having to work Saturday! I even got to go in early to work so I could get off early :) I got a good nap in and started my weekend Friday morning!!! (The benefits of working night shift!)
I had lunch with a good friend that I hadn't seen in way too long. The fact that we sat in the restaurant for over 3 hours tells you how much we had to talk about! It was great catching up with her and I hope we don't wait so long to do it again next time :)
When I got home from lunch (at 4:30pm!), Jesse and I got the airboat out. We met his brother, sister-in-law and their kids and rode around and watched the kids play on the sandbars :)
Saturday was a pretty quiet day...and a much needed one! I got to take a nice, relaxing bath to start off my day! Then scrapbooked pretty much ALL DAY :) Jesse and I got the boat out again late in the afternoon and met up with a group of friends. It was fun chatting and relaxing the night away :)
Today is another day to relax :) Of course we're not just lazing around...we don't quite know how to do that...LOL! But relaxing to me is doing some light cleaning, scrapbooking and watching a movie before having to go to bed early to start the work week again Sunday night. (The downfall of night shift!)
And don't forget our EtsyBloggers Anniversary SALE!!! You still have time to get your shopping done! This Flip Flop Album would be great for your summer photos! And at 20% off...how could you go wrong!
See all the other sales HERE!

3 comments:

  1. Your weekend sounds really nice filled with friends, family and fun! And of course there's always Harley around for added smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you were able to enjoy your weekend, Edi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that you had such a great weekend, Edi! I hope that this next week gets off to a good start for you, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...