Sunday, August 22, 2010

Harley's First Ride

We've been wanting to take Harley for a ride on the airboat all summer. Yesterday was the day it finally happened :) He had SO much fun! He rode really well and loved playing in the water and on the sandbars!

I was a little nervous at first, but he sat on my lap the whole time and watched everything go by. I wasn't brave enough to let him off his leash, but he was still able to explore :)

He was muddy, sandy and wet by the time we were done, but mostly...He was just Happy :)

4 comments:

  1. Harley is such a cutie! He looks like he's smiling so big after his adventure with mom and dad! !

    ReplyDelete
  2. He got a haircut, right? It looks like he had fun and so did you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you all had fun together!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks like he had a marvelous time! (you, too!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...