Sunday, November 8, 2009

New Colors!!!

I've had fun working on lots of projects this weekend :) One that I'm really excited about is my Family Favorites Recipe Books...they are now available in 3 colors!!! I had them in pink before, but have since added green and blue!
These would make great Christmas gifts! With such a great price, you could give one to everyone in the office, make them a stocking stuffer, add them to a gift basket...the possibilities are endless!
If you're looking for another color...just let me know. I love custom orders and can make these in any color you would like :)

2 comments:

  1. Those are so cool. Our brains must be connected--I've been working on little recipe tins for the past several days myself, and am hoping to post photos today!

    PS I Love that you're looking for fences!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your new colors! Such cheery additions to any kitchen!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...