Monday, April 20, 2009

Come Vote...Weekly Challenge!!!

YAY!!! I made it to the Weekly Challenge at Blockhead Radio for their Artisans Challenge!!! Super exciting! My first entry didn't win...so I'm glad everyone seems to love my Star-Shaped Scrapbook Photo Album!!!
If I win the Weekly Challenge, I get a FREE 30 second ad/commercial with clickable banner to my shop for an entire week...how cool would that be! So hop on over and leave your vote! And check out all the other cool categories and artwork while you're there :)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Your albums are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone likes it beacause it's fantastic! :D
    I voted, best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I VOTED! Beautiful idea...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just headed over and voted..love the scrapbook so am crossing my fingers. Happy Earth day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...