Friday, April 17, 2009

TGIF and a Work Update

Wow...I sure am glad it's Friday! I've actually been working this week and it sure is draining! Plus, I'm not getting anything done here at home! For those of you who don't know...I've been laid off for the past month and a half. I guess I never really did make an actual announcement on my blog...my bad! But for part of last week and all of this week I have been doing some contract work for a local company. I forgot what it was like to have to go to work everyday and keep a schedule! It's been great though. I couldn't have asked for better people to work with. And it has been nice to get out of the house and see people everyday :) My last day will be next Wednesday and I told them all I would make lunch for them. I make some pretty mean enchiladas :) And I got a call yesterday about another job I have applied for...should hear back next week on their final decision. So I guess it's good I'm doing some contract work now to possibly get me prepared for a job again. Hope you all enjoy your Friday and your weekend!!!

7 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear you got laid off - it's scary times right now!
    Fingers crossed for the interview, all the best! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are having fun on this job and hopefully you get that other job too. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good things will definitely come your way...crossing my fingers! Have a relaxed fun weekend. Hard work deserves it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wishing you the best of luck with the job situation, Edi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on the new job! Sounds like the contract work has been good :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally feel your pain memories! I was laid off for almost 3 months! It is hard! I hope you get a job soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. woo hoo! Best of luck with possible job :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...