Thursday, April 15, 2010

All is New Again

Isn't it wonderful how spring can make everything seem new again :) I've been taking quite a few outdoor pictures lately and I started to notice that I take the same pictures every year. I take photos of my flowers, my trees, walking Harley, etc. But each year they are such a welcomed sight after such a long, cold winter that I want to document them each and every year :)
I've been watching these trees all week! Each day I notice more and more white buds starting to pop up! I couldn't help but get my camera out to share them with you :) In the next few days there will probably be more white than green!
What do you find yourself photographing over and over again?
Drop me a comment...share a photo :)

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful view!

    Answer: other than my jewelry creations, everything when we go on an adventure or cooking as you've seen on my old blog.

    I totally understand what you are saying, for some reason, guess its for the love of ... I do the same thing as you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seem to have the camera trained at the kids--I am afraid I will miss something. But I have always had a fondness for taking photos of flowers; I even have a few framed for around the house so when it is cold and gloomy I can see reminders of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my yard and doggie, of course. Oh, and my books and jewelry for Etsy and 1000markets. So when I go away for vacation, now that's special!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My cat! I also love taking pictures of ducks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty trees! Let's see, I've taken over 9,000 photos on my most recent camera card and I'd say 90% of those are of my furbabies with the rest being jewelry and other sights.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aside from pics for the biz...my kids - very similar shots too :P The front flowers - looking for pics for my blog earlier, I couldn't tell which were the new pics LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love to take pictures of my garden in bloom so yesterday I went out and got some pictures of things that were just budding.... and this morning it snowed! I'm sure I'll still get some blooms eventually and take pictures asap.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...