Friday, June 5, 2009

Meet Posh Principessa :)

Today I'd like you to meet Tiffany of Posh Principessa. Over the last few months, Tiffany has ordered several of my Custom Name and Word Albums. So when she told me she was going to start selling girl's clothing, I knew I wanted to help her spread the word!
Here is what Tiffany says on her website http://www.poshprincipessa.com/ :
Thank you so much for visiting my site. I am a part-time teacher, full-time wife, mom, daughter and friend. I have two daughters, Ava and Yogi (weimaraner). Because of them it all started… "My princess is extra special, so shouldn't she look like it." That is how I captured my love of sewing. When I had my daughter, I always wanted her to look like a princess. I would take my ideas to my very dear friend to have her sew unique creations for Ava. I always told her that I wanted to learn to sew “in my next life”. She began to work with me to make Ava dresses and other things. That is when I found this new passion to sew that I didn’t even know existed. I’m addicted J I can’t thank her enough for her patience and knowledge that she shared with me and continues to share with me. So, when Ava's closet got full, I started making dresses for other people. I then realized that I enjoyed sewing for other people just as much as I do for Ava. I also want to thank my wonderful husband for allowing me to follow this new found dream of mine. He is always so patient with me and always tells me that every new outfit I make "is his favorite". And thanks mom for making me feel proud, just like you always have! Explore and you never know what you might find!
Here are a couple of my favorites from her shop...aren't they just adorable!!!
Tiffany is having a grand opening on June 9 at 6pm and has been so kind as to showcase several of my albums! How super cool is that! Tiffany is a genuinely nice person and that will show in her business ventures :) If you are in the Wentzville, MO area, please let me know and I can get you information about her grand opening. Otherwise you can see her 24/7 at http://www.poshprincipessa.com/. So stop on by :)

6 comments:

  1. Adorable clothing!!

    Very nice of you to do a feature on her shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little dresses are so cute! Wonderful feature!

    ReplyDelete
  3. there are those super cute sundresses again, loooove them! Off to check her out! Great advertisement! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet items, sweet little one! i love making scrapbooks of my own work and the work of others!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute!
    wish her the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How awesome is that??! I am hoping I have a little girl her stuff is uber cute :)
    and YOU keep up the good work too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...