Friday, June 12, 2009

Mmmmmmm!!!

Can you say yummy! And easy too! I don't normally share recipes with you...because I'm a bad cook. We pretty much live on casseroles! But the other day I got to craving fajitas and had the stuff to make them...so I gave them a try. This was actually my first attempt at fajitas...but won't be my last :)
All I did was cook some chicken, stir in the fajita seasoning and add the veggies! See, I told you it was easy! And you can put whatever veggies you want. I did green pepper and tomato and would have done onion...but didn't have one like I thought! I then just placed a tortilla on a plate and covered it with fat free swiss cheese, topped it with the mixture, and placed another tortilla on top!
It was soooo good! I think I might make them for supper Sunday night since Jesse didn't get to try one yet! This may be my new favorite meal to make :) Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Fajitas are one of my favorite easy meals. Yum! It's even better if you can grill a couple of the veggies like the peppers and onions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fajitas but have never had one made like yours so will have to try it! My hubby makes fajitas where they are more like tacos but I'm thinking your way looks really, really good! Kinda like a fajita quesadilla! Mmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love making fajitas and burritos and all of those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm...It's dinner time and you're making me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those fajitas look yummy! Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its just after 5 am and you've made me hungry for dinner!

    Cookbooks and foodnetwork.com are a great way to learn to cook! That is how I learned early on in my adult life and now I a self-proclaimed gourmet cook. Do not get me wrong, most meals around here are not gourmet, though I always exbound on any recipe with my own thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...