Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tomato Update!

My tomatoes are taking off wonderfully! And the pepper plant is right there with them! I sort of gave up on the topsy-turvy tomato for this year. It is still green, but VERY small. If it actually does anything...I'll be sure to let you all know.
Here is my large tomato plant. No starter on it yet, but I'll bet when I get back from my trip there will be :)
My small tomato plant has a few starters and I'll be anxious for these to be ready! I love to eat them on my salads!
The pepper is right there with it and has few small starters!
I love watching everything grow and bloom! I just wish I had more patience :) How are your gardens doing?

8 comments:

  1. What a blessing to have a summer garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is wonderful...i didn't get my garden in this year...yet...i think i still have a little time...hoping for this weekend...
    good luck and happy gardening...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our garden is about the same stage as yours. It's really fun watching it grow, isn't it? (Ours can be seen on my blog. We're just garden show-offs!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, yours have shot way ahead of mine...that I used to be proud of...

    LOL

    I know you are having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are growing so big! It is hard to wait for those delicious tomatoes but it'll so be worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good :)

    My garden never made it outta the store this year :P
    Felt the littlest is too active & wouldn't have time...so far, it's true

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is nothing like home-grown tomatoes! I have a few plants with green tomatoes right now. Today, I harvested my first baby red pepper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. tres cool! I want a tomoato plant! I LOVE tomatos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...