Monday, June 8, 2009

Weekly Feature

Another Monday...another feature for you :) I think I've been to as many wedding showers as baby showers this year! And since I've already featured my Custom Wedding Name Albums...it's time to feature my Custom Baby Name Albums :) These really do make the best gift ever...a personalized, one-of-a-kind keepsake they can have forever :)
Turn your baby's name into a one of a kind album :) Custom albums allow you to use your child's name to create a cherished keepsake. Each page is hand cut to make your options limitless.
Album measures 4"x12". Album base is heavy-duty chipboard. Each side is covered with cardstock and each letter is then covered with patterned paper. Each page is decorated with buttons, flowers, stickers, die cuts and other scrapbook embellishments. Album is bound with two metal rings and embellished with matching ribbon.
*Choose 4-9 letters for best fit
*Choose 2-3 colors
*Specify theme if desired (vintage, animal, etc.)
These cute little albums also make GREAT gifts. Have a shower coming up? This album will be the highlight of the event!!

5 comments:

  1. how cute! nice to know that you were able to see my blog ok. Thanks for letting me know. {:-Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! And reminds me that my brother's kid is due soon...once I get that name - I'm headed your way!
    btw - Wyatt is my son's name...it looks cool as an album :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your work! You are so talented~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...