Friday, June 19, 2009

The Bright Side :)

As many of my readers know...our truck was recently broken into and my purse and Jesse's wallet were both stolen...along with all of their contents! It was a huge mess and a huge headache...but I always try and look on the bright side :) And when my new purse showed up today...that was pretty easy! I got this great purse on Etsy from a cool shop called DukDesigns. It is the perfect size and I love the pattern! I also love that it has three nice-sized pockets on the inside as well :) You should check out her other purses as well! And along with a new purse, I needed new stuff to put in it. So I got a new wallet and keychain as well. Oh yeah, and my cool new phone too :) So when life hands you an unpleasant situaion...try and look on the bright side :) It's always sunnier over there :)

9 comments:

  1. Lovely new items! I especially love the key chain! Very true statement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great new bag and I love that wallet! The key chain is a wonderful reminder too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your new items - and your sunny attitude about it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty. Looking on the bright side makes life much more pleasant. I love the quote on the key chain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. excellent way of living life. I'm glad that the whole episode didn't turn out to be a major pain!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool, love the new buys - shopping is still shopping no matter the circumstances, enjoy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. When the going gets tough, the tough go shopping! You did a fantastic job of it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. make lemonade, right?!

    Cute new purse

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great attitude! Now you have new fun things that you did not have before:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...