Monday, June 22, 2009

Weekly Feature

As most of my readers know, I have new kitties at my house. And I think we are getting 3 more this week :) That will be the perfect amount for outside kitties! So in honor of the newest additions to my family...here is this week's weekly feature :)
Do you love your furbaby as much as I do :)
Celebrate the relationship you have with your cat with this one-of-a-kind I♥MYCAT Word Album!
The album is hand cut from heavy-duty chipboard and covered on both sides with cardstock. The letters are then covered with matching patterned paper. The album is decorated with lots of fun kitty cat scrapbook embellishments and bound with two metal rings that are covered with matching ribbon. Album measures 4"x12".
Our pets give us so much...now remember all of those special moments with this super cute album :)

4 comments:

  1. That is great!
    and, MORE kitties!?! more furry fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've loved this album since the day you first listed it! It's adorable! And how exciting to be getting even more kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable...you sure have me thinking...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...