Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday Features-The Cat's Meow

Since I featured dogs last week, I wanted to make sure I didn't make my kitties mad...so this week it's their turn to shine :)
These Light Blue Kitty Cat Earrings by BeadedTail are just so cute :) What better way to show your love for your furbabies than with jewelry!!!
And if you're going to be wearing some jewels...why not let your kitty too :) These Hand Stamped Pet Tags by tinytokensdesigns would be purrfect!
I love that this Kitty Love Print by PurrPrints is custom so you can choose any colors you like!
Of course my favorite would have to be this Cat Brag Book by 2PawPrints :) I love to make scrapbooks for my furbabies!!!
Blue and Chevy say: Have a Purrrrfect Day :)

8 comments:

  1. PurrPrints is so creative how little felines are shown...nice picks.

    Thank you, edi, for your comments on my blog. IT is greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the kitty features today! Thank you so much for including my earrings! It's an honor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such cute kitty items! i love beadedtail's earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Featured.. Cute Items...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice finds, Edi!! I do like the pink kitty earring though. Sharla does make really nice and unique jewelry.

    Anne ^i^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for showing my brag book! I love making these books for pets.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for including me - yay kitties!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...