Thursday, September 10, 2009

Friday Features (on Saturday) Back to Work

As many of my blog readers know...I just returned to work this week. So what more appropriate category for Friday Features (on Saturday) than work!
This No Coffee No Work Pendant by glasstilependants caught my eye right away! I'm a coffee drinker through and through. I have to have my cup in the morning and in the afternoon. And it comes in pink!!!
This College Degree Magnet by mindseyecards is so fitting for the job I am currently doing at work! I will not complain and I will not be negative about having a job again...I just wish it was a little more challenging.
I thought this Teamwork T-shirt by jamjamtees was pretty funny! You've gotta have a sense of humor at work, right :)
This Rubber Stamp by ThePaperLoft speaks volumes about the working world. We all want to be told Great Work now and then :) Maybe I should buy this stamp for my boss so he can start stamping this on our pay stubs...LOL :)
No matter what task I am doing...I am grateful to have a job and be back to work :) Happy Saturday :)

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! What great work-related finds. Almost makes me want to get a job...No! I didn't say that! I take it back!

    Seriously, thanks for sharing the cleverness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds Edi! Work related items are one thing I've never searched for on Etsy so it was fun seeing what is out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun finds :)

    and perfect for you this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pendant, Edi!! And the T-shirt is pretty cool too.
    Anne ^i^

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEP. good stuff! wishing you all good things with your job including the ability to find some enjoyment in it. You have a great attitude.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...