Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Summer Night Walk

Harley and I decided to take a nice, relaxing walk before the sun set...and the scary animals came out!
Blue and Chevy even decided to join us :)
I think Harley can find every mud puddle around to drink from...and try and swim in!
Here is the beautiful view we had on our way back to the house.
And the moon shortly after our return.
It was a great walk and I'm glad I took Harley out and about. With me starting back to work today, our time together will be shorter. And when I go back to night shift, there won't be anymore summer night walks. I'm sure glad I brought my camera to remember our fun little walks :)

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad you brought your camera too! {:-D Nice sunset views!

    ReplyDelete
  2. un! Now we can walk with Sadie & Harley :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, I wish I lived in the country like that! Looks so relaxing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your walk with Harley! Blue and Chevy are getting bigger too. Sadie thinks it looks like fun walking in the rolling hills of Iowa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely sunset! Looks like a great walk with cute lil pets!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so jealous that you can walk in the country! I miss the countryside!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...