Sunday, September 27, 2009

Scrappy Time :)

In between going back to work (and working 10 hr. days) and working on our house...I was still able to find some time to get crafty this week :) I made three Custom Baby Girl Name Albums and tried to make each one unique and special since they were all going to the same buyer. I used a mix of light pink, bright pink and white and used a different mix of patterned papers and embellishments for each one also. This album is also a Custom Baby Name Album, but not in the traditional baby boy colors. The nursery will be decorated in red, black and white...so I made the album to match :) The last one is a Custom Wedding Name Album and I really love the colors they chose! They blend very well :) Currently I'm working on some custom layouts for a local client and hope to show them to you next week...stay tuned :)

9 comments:

  1. Each one of these is delightful! (I'm so glad you do custom work...teehee!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are finding time to be scrappy because you make such beautiful albums! Love all your custom work - especially the ones you made custom for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great! I wish you were close by to help me pick out fabric--what a great eye you have...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great!

    Jordan
    www.jpulliam30.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so cool! love the colors, too =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Edi, I'm a new member of the Etsy Bloggers, so I hope I'm doing things right!!?? At any rate, I've just posted all about you and your work over on my blog at
    http://willoaksstudio.blogspot.com/2009/09/etsy-blogger-promotion-memories-for.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so enjoy your wonderful, beautiful creations! You are very talented and great with color and pattern choices.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those look fantastic! You do great work Edi :) And...I think you must have limitless energy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...