Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday Features-Going to the Dogs

As many of you know...my furbabies are my kids :) So I thought I would feature some great Etsy finds on dogs today!
Since Harley is a Pomeranian, I had to feature a great find on poms :) This Needle Felted Custom Dog Sculpture by gfelted caught my eye right away! The attention to detail is amazing!
Our angel furbaby Sidney was a Rottweiler, so I wanted to find a great rotty feature too :) This Handpainted Rottweiler Christmas Ornament by whitedogart is a good way to remember Sidney around the holidays. Or anytime of year...hang it in a window to see all year-round :)
My parents have two Rat Terriers and both are getting older. The mama dog is 17! And her baby is 12! So I thought this Custom Painted Wooden Keepsake Box by JudyCootie would be a nice gift for them to put the girls' collars, tags, and other mementos in after they pass. Mom...what do you think of this?
I also love this Custom Order Memorial Stone by dogsteppingstones! I would love to have one to place where Sidney rests! I just love custom items and this one is very special :)
I hope you enjoyed today's features. Don't worry, the cats aren't getting left out...we'll feature them next Friday :)

6 comments:

  1. Great feature and I love all your choices! I like the tag on the stepping stone - very cute detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great feature, that first little Pomeranian is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are great...that little pom cracks me up - so cute :) it's a teeny Harley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they look so real!! at least the first two... And the stepping stone is great - always loved mosaic... it's very real too. Great shop she has - great idea! {:-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...