Saturday, September 5, 2009

Lake Photos

Okay, I've been telling you long enough that I would share my pics from the lake...so here they are :)
Jesse being ornery and shooting his uncle with the water gun!
The sun came out for one day so the guys took advantage. Here are Jesse's brothers jumping off a cliff!
Here we are celebrating Jesse's birthday :)
I met Sadie at the bar on our last night. My nickname has always been Legs...but I think she put me to shame! She was so cool and nice :)

Of course I took more than this, but I didn't think you wanted to be here all day...LOL :)

7 comments:

  1. Cute photos, Edit! I love them! Looks like you had fun :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun photos Edi! Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! I could totally look at all of them! Are they up on a Flickr or Facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. That is one big water gun! Definitely sound like a lot of fun. =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to see all your pictures, Edi. Looks like you had an awesome time. Very nice looking couple. :D

    Anne ^i^

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like you had so much fun! We can all enjoy the lake vicariously.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...